which, acting through its pro tempore legal representative, is the Data Controller of personal data relating to persons identified or identifiable after visiting this site.
1. COOKIES: WHAT THEY ARE AND HOW THEY WORKS.
Cookies are small text strings that web servers (e.g. websites) send to the user's Internet browser, where they are stored, and then retransmitted to the same websites the next time the same User visits the same websites. They tend to be used to optimize the online experience and navigation on mobile internet websites and/or applications. This website uses or may use, even in combination, the following categories of browser cookies:
- technical: those cookies which are used with the sole purpose of making the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or just to extent the provision of a service expressly requested by the subscriber or the user to provide such a service. They are distinguished into: browsing cookies - to ensure the normal use of the website, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or log in to access private areas; cookies analitycs - assimilated to technical cookies when directly used by the website operator to collect information about the number of users and the way they visit the website; functional cookies - that allow the user to navigate to a selected set of criteria (e.g., language, the products designated to buy, etc.) in order to improve the service provided to the same;
- session cookies - that are stored on the user's computer to mere technical-functional needs, to the transmission of session identifiers required to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website; they cancel at the end of the "session" (whence the name) with the closure of the browser;
- persistent cookies - which remain stored on the computer's hard drive until their expiration or deletion made by users/visitors; through persistent cookies visitors accessing the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Persistent cookies allow us to remember your preferences and user-choice selections, meeting many features in the interest of users (as the use of navigation language or the shopping cart purchases on line subscription);
- "first party" cookies - which are managed directly by the owner and/or Manager of this website;
- • "third party" cookies - which are designed and managed by foreign leaders to the website visited by the User, that fall under the direct and exclusive liability of the operator and are divided into the following macro-categories: analitycs - are cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on accesses/visits to the website; these, in some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials submitted for access to private areas (your e-mail address and password) can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited websites, downloaded contents, types of interactions made, etc.); widgets - fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface for a program that aims to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Google + cookies widget); advertising - cookies used to advertise within a site; web beacons - code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request of a graphic image.
There are, finally, the Flash cookies which are different from browser cookies in terms of volume, type, and data storage mode and are used to offer some multimedia contents. If you use some of these contents Google Analytics stores additional data on the computer, known as Flash Cookies by means of which the owner is able to know the total number of times a certain audio/video file is opened, the number of people who use it until the end and how many people instead close it before the end. For info about how to remove or disable Flash Cookies, visit the Adobe website http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. It is recalled that limiting and/or eliminating the use of this type of Flash Cookies can preempt the available functions for applications based on Flash technology.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
2.1. COOKIES OPERATIONALLY REQUIRED
This category of cookies is crucial in order to browse the website and use certain features; without them, in fact, online services such as access to private areas of the website, the shopping cart or the invoice validating the purchase, cannot be provided. These cookies don’t collect information for marketing purposes. You do not need to provide consent for cookies that are strictly necessary, as they are essential to ensure the required services.
2.2. PERFORMANCES COOKIES
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website and monitor the Website performances. They, for example, monitor the traffic to this website and build analytical information anonymously. Performances Cookies do not collect information that can personally identify the User and may also be used to identify and correct operational problems. In particular, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., which uses text files that are stored on the User's computer to allow to Website’s managers to analyze the way it is used. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website will be transmitted and stored at Google's servers in the United States. Google will use this data in order to track, investigate and compile reports on website activities to acknowledge the operators/managers of the same. Google ensures not to associate the user's IP address with any other data held in order to obtain a user's profile in greater detail. More information can be directly found on the Website http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
2.3. FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=it_IT
- Google Plus https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
- YouTube https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies#
- Pinterest https://policy.pinterest.com/it/cookies
- reCaptcha https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
3. HOW TO CHANGE THE COOKIES SETTINGS
Most of browsers automatically accept cookies, but the User can, at any time, by accessing his browser's settings, check the operating mode of the cookies as well as options to limit or block them. The section "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser’s menu allow the User to avoid using cookies or other User tracking technologies.
The following are the instructions to access the cookie management of the major browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Microsoft Windows Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
Alternatively and/or for any other needs it’s always possible to consult the "Help" section on the browser’s toolbar. For more information about how to manage/delete cookies depending on the type of browser used, it is also possible to visit the English website, www.aboutcookies.org or the www.touronlinechoices.com platform. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone/tablet, it is necessary to refer to the device’s user manual.